Rainbow Cherry Jigglers! - Style-Elise

I posted this over on my style blog at Tumblr a few days ago - Click here for the link to Style-Elise.com. My personal blog is a micro blog full of images and inspirations. I love the bright colors of this photo and I adore anything jello. Enjoy this recipe from great blogger you might want to follow at jellyshottestkitchen. The post has all the details on where to get colored marachino cherries online. Enjoy

Scroll down for a copy of the recipe: Here is link to original post Rainbow Cherry Jigglers Recipe - Tablespoon.

PHOTO SOUCE: Jelly Shot Test Kitchen's photostream

PHOTO SOURCE: jellyshottestkitchen





Rainbow Cherry Jigglers! - Style-Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. I love Mission Hills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...