Saturday Drive: Coronado, Gaslamp, Pioneer Park, Pringle Street (Photos)

Here's a bunch of fotos I snapped today. After the rain it was nice to get out and experience a crisp fall day.




I made the mistake of driving into Mission Valley, inspired to breeze through Ikea, not realizing a huge event was underway. So plan B, we headed out to Coronado and Gaslamp for a drive.

Had to pull over and chow on some tasty tacos at Las Quatro Milpas before heading to Coronado. Did you know they are on Facebook? I reviewd LQM on Yelp too, be sure to read the post with all the links here.

We ended the day of errands by walking the dogs through Pioneer Park to Pringle Street. Also one of my favorite modern homes is listed below. From time to time I come across homes I have admired my whole life living here in Mission Hills, this house is one of them. Love the views from that area in back of the park. There was a wedding and I couldn't resist sharing a snaps or two, so cute! Forgot my camera again so forgive my Blackberry quality. Enjoy




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. I love Mission Hills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...