Grand Canyon, Ariz.: Ancient rock, eternal truths: Hike down to the Colorado River a dream come true - latimes.com


Every year around this time, I set out points North-East to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. One of my best friends shared this trip with me over 20 years ago, and in his honor I try to make my way before early Oct. closure. The solitude and beauty is breathtaking. I have shared this trip with many friends and family making for lasting memories of my own. In a series for the next month I will be sharing different views of the Grand Canyon experience. This NYTimes post caught my eye today, enjoy.

Grand Canyon: Hike down to the Colorado River a dream come true - latimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. I love Mission Hills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...