Mission Hills Park Walking Trail Full of Canyon Views


Across from Mission Hills Park/Pioneer Park on Washington Place there is a local walking trail right by the Tennis Courts. Its a short 15 minute walk down the lightly maintained trail to the 1800 Block of Titus where you can cross over to the 3400 block of Pringle via a cement walkway. As the seasons change its a good time to see whats blooming in the canyon.

We walk down and have lunch at Dos Brasas before heading back up. You must try the Carne Asada, and Bean & Cheese Burrito. Whatever that cook does to the marinade is pure love, my man raves about it! I like the more traditional B&C route. Also try the house made carrots and salsas located inside. Great for takeaway calls too.


On this occasion I kept walking to Bergie's Pub in Old Town and met my Dad for amazingly addictive hamburgers lunch, while my other half walked back up the trail for an ice cold treat at Mission Hills Liquor. Remember this trail when you have an hour to get up close and experience the canyons of Mission Hills.

Below are pics I took a few months back when the wild sweet peas were blooming. Forgive the my blackberry camera quality...Enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. I love Mission Hills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...