Blueberry Bar recipe from Water's Fine Foods shared

Water's Blueberry Bars, a summer tradition


I noted this recipe for Blueberry Bars recently listed on Waters Fine Catering Facebook page. Back in the early 90's, I worked for Mary Kay Waters at Water's Catering. She was my neighbor, which also made me the occasional family babysitter. I held the position(s) of sous chef, catering secretary/assistant; creating menus, proposals, working parties and prepping in the kitchen for credits towards my culinary arts/hospitality degree.

Today her enterprise has expanded to include Water's Fine Foods to Go, with  two locations, one near Mission Hills on W. Morena Blvd, and the other in Solana Beach. Also new, Fibonacci’s Campus Pointe Bistro by Waters brings delicious, quality artisanal food to La Jolla’s UTC area. Recipe after the jump with more photos.


Be sure to take a trip by Water's Fine Foods to Go and pick up some Water's Brand Hand-Crafted Granola, Salt & Pepper Blend and Salted Peanuts. Perfect gift ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. I love Mission Hills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...